Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Cafe Nicole, Cresta

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Service: * * 1/2
Food: * * * *
Ambience: * *
Babe Count: * * 1/2
Phone: +27 11 476 4909

When I come across a decent burger, I feel its my duty to inform the world.

While the ambience at Cafe Nicole is fairly extensively shocking, due to it being in the passage between Woolworths and Stuttafords in Cresta Centre, my cheese burger, well done please, with the insides of the roll toasted, is perfect.

The babe count would be very high, if only all the serene women on their way between Woolworths and Stuttafords would actually sit down. So the view is good, but fleeting.

A black haired heartsmasher grinds past on her way to Stuttafords. A forkfull of burger pauses halfway between plate and mouth. Wow. Dyed hair. Around 25. A delight.

Six minutes later, she's finished her shopping. She pauses at a window within grabbing distance of me. I try and exercise my psychic power. "Sit down," I say, in my mind. "Siiiiiiiit down." She half turns, almost looks at me. My powers are strong. "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit downnnnn nowwww!" I think. She walks away. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis