Monday, August 02, 2004

Wiesenhof, Killarney

Monday, August 02, 2004

Service: * * *
Food: * * *
Ambience: * * *
Babe Count: * * *

"Ah," says Matt, "how did 'The Shaved Tormentor' do tonight?"

That's my name, now that my kinky exploits on this website have become common knowledge at the backgammon club. Several of my fellow gammoneers follow this site to find chinks in my armour so they can try and defeat me.

Harrumph. They are mere small fry.

Tonight's victim is Barry. I started off with a handsome lead. I easily outmaneuvered him to a scorching lead of 20--10.

And then the natural dominator in me started playing cat and mouse games with him. I magnanimously allowed him to believe that he was catching up to me.

Well... that's how I like to think of the almost-whipping I took at his hands. Barry played some mighty backgammon, and pulled up to 20--18, before I got that final last game out of him, and I triumphed, the mighty Bald Tormentor, shaven king of the B-div, unbeaten in my three games so far this cycle.

And it's Danny's last shift here at Wiesenhof. He's going to concentrate on other things. What a nice fellow. I hope he does well in the world.

I send a victory sms to Karen who's on holiday at the South Coast. 'Congrats!' comes her reply. And, 'Went for a hike. Came back to find that Dave's mom locked the keys in the house. At restaurant now waiting for maid to get home and open for us.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis