Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I've started an online discussion forum for teachers and interested parties: 'Creativity in the Classroom'. Please join it!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006: My Flat, Cresta

Service: * * *
Food: *
Ambience: * * * *
Babe Count: *


I'm listening to American Music Club's LOVE SONGS FOR PATRIOTS. Beaut stuff.

I've just finished creating a GoogleGroup for teachers who've attended my creativity seminars. (It's also for anyone else interested in this topic, by the way.)

To subscribe to the group, please go to:

http://snipurl.com/creativity or http://groups.google.com/group/creativity-in-the-classroom/.

Only people who have subscribed to the list will be able to post. And it's free. And I'm looking forward to your insights.

I've chatted to a good few teachers about what their needs are, and I've set up a few topics to address some of the more obvious ones. It would be realllllly great if you could add topics of your own.

I also have a Squidoo Lens on Creativity, which has some resources on it. There's also a lens on Goal-Setting.

Now I've gotta head to Spar to get some yoghurt and musli. And some stuff for lunch. And some housecleaning stuff. S. is out at a dance class now in preparation for WE WILL ROCK YOU rehearsals starting next week, and Sarah, our housecleaner has arrived. She brought me some tea. Thanks Sarah!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis