Saturday, February 24, 2007

0010 Matinee Soup 'Woof'


0010 Matinee Soup 'Woof', originally uploaded by royblumenthal.

The Illustration Friday topic this week is 'Communication'.

So what better than miscommunication to illustrate it?

And what better for me than killing two birds with one stone? An illo for Illo Friday AND a Matinee Soup specimen, all wrapped into one.

Wednesday was my second seminar session at Wits. Groovy once again.

Last Saturday was my birthday. Big three nine. And J made it a pretty damn special day. She arrived at my place at 8:30am sharp. I leapt out of the shower, shook myself dry like a cute li'l dog, and we set off for a mystery destination.

And arrived at Woodlands. For a massage and a reflexology session. Followed by some naked steaming together. Followed by a naked jacuzzi session. Followed by a cool lunch. Followed by a drive back to my place. Followed by. If you know what I mean.

A wonderful time was enjoyed by all.

This painting was made using ArtRage 2.2 on my Toshiba Tecra M4 with the processor running at 74 degrees celsius, and the harddrive at 57 degrees celsius, with J looking over my shoulder seeing how I work, and massaging my shoulders every now and again, and bringing me tea. Stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis