Monday, March 24, 2008

eBucks -- Portraits of Some Members of the Management Team


eBucks Portraits, originally uploaded by royblumenthal.

In March this year I was privileged to do an afternoon visual facilitation with the management topdogs at eBucks.com, one of South Africa's top loyalty and rewards programmes.

I made portraits of all of the people who delivered mini-papers, and this is the result.

I'm not at liberty to share any of the other pictures, as everything falls under a strict non-disclosure agreement, drafted by Reuben, the tall guy, third from left.

All of the paintings were made live, on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc, running ArtRage 2.5. I then spent some time finessing the pics in ArtRage, then transplanted them to Photoshop CS2 to make this composite portrait. My visual facilitation one-sheet can be found at http://snipurl.com/visualfacilitation. Call me on +27 74 104 6386 to book my services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis