Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Al Malnik


Al Malnik, originally uploaded by royblumenthal.

Bizarre. Al Malnik, at one time, buddy to Michael Jackson, godfather of Blanket, Jackson's youngest child, and one-time executor of his will is now calling for cartoonists and caricaturists to make a flattering portrait of him.

At least, I THINK that's what he's doing.

I got an email from the folk at Toonpool asking for a pic of Malnik.

This is the request:

"We urgently are looking for very positive (!!!) portraits of Al Malnik (Alvin Ira Malnik), a very rich man."


Malnik is a controversial figure. Sounds kinda loser-ish to me.

Let's hope he likes my pic. I really tried to keep it flattering. Okay. Let's be honest... I didn't REALLLLLLLY try too hard to flatter. Okay... I'll admit it. I didn't try at all.

Mister Malnik... please don't ask your underworld associates to pay me a visit. Thanks.

This painting was made in ArtRage on my Rectron-sponsored Asus R1E tablet pc in the small hours of the night. No Michael Jackson was played (nor played with) in the making of this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis