Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blumenthal's 'Back From Berlin Bash' -- Visual Facilitation at half-price for two weeks

Just returned from Berlin. A top multinational pharmaceutical company made use of my services as a visual facilitator.

To give YOU the chance to experience what Europe's corporate top brass experienced, I'm BASHING my prices for just two weeks.

If you book and pay for a visual facilitation session with me in the next two weeks, you'll get me FOR HALF PRICE.

We're accepting bookings at half price until Friday 30 July. This offer is valid for events up to 31 December 2010. All you have to do is book and pay before 30 July, and you get a MASSIVE DISCOUNT. HALF OFF!

So while I'm cooling off from the 40 degree temperatures of Berlin, you can heat up your boardroom by having me make live pictures of your event.

Book me NOW by emailing Jennifer on bookings@royblumenthal.com. Act now. The half-price window closes on Friday 30 July.

This picture was created live during a 'best practice sharing' convention held in Berlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis