Saturday, February 12, 2005

De La Creme, Melville

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Service: * * * 1/2
Food: * * *
Ambience: * * *
Babe Count: * * * * *

I have two reasons to be excited right now. The one is that the babe sitting beside me is Jacqui, my gorgeous ex-girlfriend. The second is that she's giving me a birthday present. (My birthday is on the 17th, making me an Aquarian. But it's a little more complex, since there are moons and houses and ascendants and things.)

Of course, there's no hope whatsoever of getting back together with her, but it's still really lovely being with her. She's been running a lot, and she's looking delicious.

Her birthday present to me is something completely unique. She's an advanced astrology student, and she's prepared my birthchart.

"So," I say, "are we compatible?"

She smiles. Shakes her head. It's not that kind of reading.

So my sun sign is Aquarius. And it's conjunct with Mercury. My ascendant is Sagittarius, and my moon is in Libra. My midheaven is Virgo. And Chiron is in Pisces. Mars is also in Pisces. (Or should that be, Pisces is in Mars? The terminology is all quite daunting. But I'm making notes.) Venus is in Capricorn. Neptune is in Scorpio. And my Part of Fortune is in Cancer.

So that's my chart. And I'm NOT going to explain it to you. You'll have to have a consultation with Jacqui if you want clarity on all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis