Friday, July 14, 2006

2006-07-14 Three Kids -- One Bowl

After a false start on Illustration Friday, in which the theme was announced as 'Aging', a second theme was revealed... 'Sacrifice'.

I had found a pic some time ago of three kids enjoying some icecream on stock.xchng. The original pic is titled 'Sweet Havana' by bonaparty. The pic is allowed to be used as long as I notify bonaparty that I'm doing so. Thanks bonaparty!

So, because sacrifice is the order of the day, I decided to modify the photo somewhat to have three kids with one bowl. Inevitably, with an arrangement of this sort, someone's going to be making a sacrifice at any given point.

I made this painting using ArtRage 2.11, on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc, with American Music Club's LOVE SONGS FOR PATRIOTS playing loudly in the background.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis