Thursday, September 20, 2007

A surprise visual facilitation I did -- 04 -- 'Boss Said So'


04 -- Boss Said So, originally uploaded by royblumenthal.

The CEO of the company stood and spoke. And basically said, 'It's not good enough to use ME as an excuse for anything anymore. You can't say, "The boss said so" anymore. Because I'm saying something different.' He also gave everyone in the room his cellphone number, saying, 'If you need my help, phone me.'

This painting was made entirely live during the morning session of a seminar at the Sandton Convention Centre. I worked on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc, using ArtRage 2.5 painting software. You can hire me as a visual facilitator for your meetings, functions, events by calling me on +27 74 104 6386. You can also email me on royblumenthal@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis