Thursday, September 20, 2007

A surprise visual facilitation I did -- 06 -- 'Keys to Measurement'


06 -- Keys to Measurement, originally uploaded by royblumenthal.

This session was a short one, and it focussed on the fact that measuring performance and success isn't just about the hard numbers. It's also about what goes on in the hearts and minds of the people.

My final session for the morning. And then I was dashing to the airport, couriered by Jennifer, to make my flight to Maritzburg University to run a workshop on industrial theatre for the drama department.

This painting was made entirely live during the morning session of a seminar at the Sandton Convention Centre. I worked on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc, using ArtRage 2.5 painting software. You can hire me as a visual facilitator for your meetings, functions, events by calling me on +27 74 104 6386. You can also email me on royblumenthal@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis