Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Easel Empire Introductory Discount Coupon Card -- One Third Off!

Here's a special discount voucher for you to print out and pass on!

Feel free to hand this voucher to whoever you feel might be interested in using my services.

The voucher is valid for the entire duration of 2009.

Here's how it works...

If you've never engaged my services before for illustration, visual facilitation, or animated summaries, you get a full ONE-THIRD knocked off my usual price.

(For my current price-list, please head for http://royblumenthal.com/portfolio.)

Spread the love. Let people know.

I'm pretty darn confident that if people use me once, they'll use me many more times at my full price. The discount is my way of helping people overcome their uncertainty about what exactly it is I do.

Give it a go. Use the coupon. It's here for you!

(Thanks to Jennifer for writing the sales copy on the coupon. And thanks to Keith Wilmot of The Coca-Cola Company for the glowing testimonial.)

This voucher is made up of loads of elements. Sketches in my Moleskine. Original paintings created in ArtRage 2.5. Original paintings made in PhotoShop CS3. All on my Rectron-sponsored Asus R1E tablet pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis