Monday, February 23, 2009

Roy Dressed by Habari Media Direct

This past Saturday, I wore one of Habari Media Direct's soccer shirts on television, as a bit of guerrilla marketing.

It's all part of an offer I've made to whoever wants to send me their company cap or tshirt.

Graeme MacPherson (otherwise known on Twitter as @greymacpherson) was the first to take me up on my offer.

I prepped this drawing as a possible picture for the show to end on. The director was cool with it. But for some reason, the producer said, 'No. We need the previous pic on screen. Sorry Roy.'

So here it is.

When I package the clip for Graeme, I'll pop this pic into the video.

This painting was made in ArtRage 2.5 live in the studio of CNBC AFRICA's weekly magazine show, Kaleidoscope before we recorded the show last Thursday. I tweaked it in PhotoShop CS3. No crew members were harmed in the display of my naked body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis