Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Doppio Zero, Greenside

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Service: * * * 1/2
Food: * * *
Ambience: * * * 1/2
Babe Count: * * 1/2

Damon and I are having some breakfast. I've just picked him up from his new house in Norwood cos he needs to be at Terraplane at 11am to be in the weirdest tv commercial ever written. I auditioned for one of the parts, and didn't make it. He made the cut.

So in return for the lift, he's buying me breakfast.

"Thanks for getting out of bed for me so early in the morning," he says.

"Uh," I say, "you mean, 'thanks for getting out of bed with a babe for you so early in the morning'."

He says, "What? You were in bed with a babe this morning and got out of bed with her FOR ME???"

"Anything for a friend," I say.

"Oh my god," he says. "I'm shocked. This is unforgivable of me! Why didn't you tell me? I could have made another plan."

Damon's had some good news from the film production company that was considering his script. He's got a greenlight. Damon Berry has a feature movie in pre-production. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin' yay!!!!!! Yay on steroids!!!!!! Yay in a Pope-mobile!!!!!!!!!

We drink a toast, clashing our cappuccino mugs together.

Of course I'll give my lift to my friend the feature-film-in-production-writer. That's better than sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis