Friday, June 16, 2006

2006-06-16 Robert Scoble Exits Microsoft

Just six days ago the blogging world went mad when Robert Scoble confirmed the rumours that he was no longer 'The Microsoft Blogger'.

He's one of the bloggers I read every day. I simply like the guy's ethics, openness, humility, and thought-hygiene.

He published a photo of himself on his blog revealing how he was feeling. This drawing is based on that photo, and, of course, I exaggerated things a little.

This drawing was made using Alias Sketchbook Pro 2.0, on a Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc (which I bought cos Robert Scoble has blogged quite a bit about tablet pcs), mounted on an easel attached to a tripod, in front of a digital projector screen on which I see that The Netherlands have just scored their second goal against The Ivory Coast in the World Cup Soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis