Saturday, June 17, 2006

2006-06-17 Drawing by Roy based on Lindy Hop by Sauerkraut

This week's Illustration Friday topic is 'Dance'.

So I headed over to stock.xchng, my favourite free-photo site, and did a search for pics to do with dancing. Funnily enough, the keyword I used in the search was, 'dance'. Strange, that, hmmm? (Thanks to Seth Godin for alerting me to the photo site.)

The pic I based this drawing on is called 'Lindy Hop', by Sauerkraut.

This drawing was made in the first sixteen minutes of the match between Ghana and The Czech Republic in the soccer world cup, with the score sitting at 1--0 to Ghana, using Alias Sketchbook Pro 2.0 on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc on a nifty portable easel attached to a camera tripod. Say that ten times fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis