Sunday, October 29, 2006

2006-10-28 Illustration friday -- Wind/rewind/unwind

This week's Illustration Friday topic is 'Wind'.

Because I'm a natural-born contrarian, I decided to think a little laterally. So I looked at it as 'wind' as in 'wound-up'. And what better way to unwind than to listen to a decent piece of music?

I've been sitting in JB Rivers in Hyde Park, Johannesburg all afternoon painting this. The babe count is extraordinarily high today. Definitely a full 5 out of 5. The food was okay... I had my usual Cajun chicken salad. But they sliced the chicken quite thick, so it was a bit harder to eat than usual.

The ambience was super. Especially with me wearing in-ear headphones attached to my Nokia N91 MP3 player/phone. Listening to my collection of Paste Magazine sample cds. Yeah!

This painting was made on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc using ArtRage 2.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis