Sunday, May 27, 2007

2007-05-28 Who


2007-05-28 Who, originally uploaded by royblumenthal.

I've had a most fruitful set of brainstorms with a client of mine -- the industrial and corporate theatre company, Blue Moon.

I can't mention who their client is, but it has to do with the motor vehicle industry in South Africa. (That's why I'm using this graphic as an answer to this week's Illustration Friday topic, 'Cars'.)

While this isn't entirely a commissioned painting, I've used it to illustrate my concept document to present to the client. I'm feeling pretty chuffed with myself for integrating my art-skills with my writing and presenting.

Pity I can't tell you more about what's behind this particular illustration. It's quite a cute campaign we're proposing to the car company.

I made this painting using ArtRage 2.2 on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc in Mugg & Bean Cresta on Saturday night with various people coming up and saying, 'I can see why people hire you, Roy... your attention to detail.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis