Tuesday, August 07, 2007

2007-08-07 Ben Zander at Jeppe Girls High

This afternoon I attended a talk by Benjamin Zander at Jeppe Girls High. I took my computer and easel with, and thought I'd do a visual summary of the session. This is the result.

Benjamin Zander is co-author (with his wife, Rosamund Stone Zander) of the book, THE ART OF POSSIBILITY. It's a must-read. A must-live.

Check him out on www.benjaminzander.com.

And if he's ever in your part of town giving a talk or conducting an orchestra (or even a string quartet as he did this afternoon), be sure to catch his talk. He's a lovely dude. With a lovely attitude. And he's infectious. In a good way.

This painting was made on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc as an exercise in Visual Facilitation. I used ArtRage 2.5 to do the painting, and Photoshop CS2 to do the tweaking. And Ben signed my book. Yay!!!

UPDATE: Ben has included the pic on his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis