Sunday, January 06, 2008

Re: For a real investment

You've already sent me this exact same email, Harith. Now, what I strongly suggest is that you give me a token of your faith in me. Give me some money.

On 06/01/2008, Harith Ahmad <harithahmad419@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Friend

Please  make a hotel reservation for me and tell me the nearest airport to you and await for my arrival.This is a transaction of $11m (eleven million USD) from a genuine source and duly certified.It is my inheritance with full legal right.

I trust that with you I will be able to invest on the right business to maximize profit and grow my money.I am not resident in your country,pls be my partner,receive me well and 20%  of the total fund  is for you.Trust me.

Regards

Harith Ahmad
479 Valley Road,
Valley Park # 12-04
Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis