Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Re: My Dear,

Where's my money, you double-crossing hudsucker!

I've been half-praying to Jesus, and half-praying to Hashem to get revenge on you for what you did last time. And now you email me again!

Hashesus be praised! He/it/they has/have delivered you into my hands.

(The reason I half-pray to each of these entities is that I'm an awkward mix of Jew and Christian. Luckily for you, there is no Islamic connection. Cos if there WERE an Islamic connection in my religious background, I'd half- or quarter-pray to the Prophet Mohammed to ask God to have your hands and feet lopped off and fed to you. But only if they were Halaal. Your feet, I mean.)

Give. Me. My. Money.

Do I have to spell it out???

By the way, I've attached copies of my identity document, my driver's licence, my passport (only the front page, I'm afraid), and a letter from my rabbi, and a letter from my priest, arguing against what the rabbi says, cos they really don't agree with each other. Although they both fell in love with the Muslim twins down the road -- Nazreet and Shamiema Muhammed (they're identical twins). So maybe they can find some common ground. What advice would you offer on this subject?

On 08/01/2008, mpaul okotas <m.okotas@menara.ma> wrote:
My Dear,
 
I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your Bank Draft of $200, 000.00usd but did not heard from you since that time then I went and deposited the Draft with BANK OF BENIN here in Cotonou, Benin Republic, because I travelled to Chile to see my boss and will not come back till next month end. I have arranged with them to make your payment to you with their new ATM MASTER CARD which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around the globe/world.
You have to contact the  Bank of Benin with your full contact informations such as follows:
 
1. FULL NAME
2. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD
3. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
5. ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION
However, Kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your ATM Master
CARD,
 
REV. Mrs. F Chi Chi,
DIRECTOR, ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
BANK OF BENIN
EMAIL;(
mrschichi_f2@yahoo.fr )
TEL+22997280821
 
I had paid for all the processing and delivery charges, the only money
that your are going to pay to them is only $125 Dollars which they
will use to open your ATM Account with the Bank and send the ATM Master CARD
to your address.
 
Try to contact them as soon as possible to quicken the process of your Card before your Draft gets Expired.
Let me know as soon as you receive your ATM Master Card.
Thanks.
 
Mr.Okota



--
------------------------------------------------
ROY BLUMENTHAL
Visual Facilitator, Illustrator, Writer, Director

Mobile: +27 74 104 6386
Fax: 086 512 2580 (South African calls only)
Email: royblumenthal@gmail.com
Home: http://royblumenthal.com
Blog: http://schmucknews.blogspot.com
Visual Facilitation: http://snipurl.com/visualfacilitation

Illustrations: http://snipurl.com/SchmuckGallery
Voice Showreel: http://snipurl.com/sq5j
Performance Agent: X Factor, Shane, + 27 11 884 7515/2
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis