Sunday, August 06, 2006

'S' kisses someone to clarify her feelings for me. Bye bye, 'S'.

'S' and I are fully broken up.

She had some kind of a fling with someone in Cape Town two nights ago, and has been carefully keeping the information away from me. Doing a bit of a Bill Clinton.

We had a discussion on the phone some time ago about the poosibility of having sex with other people while we were 'having our break'. I sent her a long email in response, saying that I think it's a bad idea, but not completely ruling it out, but posing some rules, and asking for her commitment to those rules before either of us acted on anything.

Yesterday we spoke on the phone, and I said, 'Is there anything you need to tell me?'

There was a long pause. And she said, 'No.'

So this morning she admitted to kissing someone two nights ago. 'I needed to clarify how I felt about you, Roy.'

Well, hell. It certainly clarifies how I feel about her.

So... I'm no longer flying to Cape Town on the 1st of September. I have a Kulula.com one-way ticket from Joburg to Cape Town that I'm selling for R450. If you want it, it costs about R85 to transfer it into your name, and another R85 if you want change the time or date of the flight. Please give me a call on 082 659 3165 if you'd like the ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis