Thursday, May 20, 2004

My Flat, Cresta

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Service: N/A
Food: N/A
Ambience: N/A
Babe Count: * * * * *

The babe count above is misleading. It's an accurate measure of the babeage. Problem is, the babeage isn't physically with me in my flat. She's on the phone with me.

This afternoon at work, I used my palmtop to check my email, to see if there was anything else from Jacqui, any follow-up daggers to the heart. Zilch from her. But... oh joy! A message from Bianca, telling me she's curious about me, and offering me her cell number.

So, on the way home from my portrait circle, at around ten o'clock, I called her from my car.

I've been at the Spaza Gallery all night. That's where Lionel Murcott has decided to host out portrait circle. A bunch of artists get together once a week, and one of us brings a model. We have three sitting sessions, and some really amazing art gets produced. The model keeps his or her clothes on, unless we hire a proper nude model. But it's winter, and we'll probably only do that in summer.

The way it works is that our first sitting is a warm-up session where we all do very quick sketches. From next week onwards, the model will get to choose one quick sketch from each of the artists present as payment.

Which is how I persuade Bianca to model for us next Thursday.

Bianca and I have been speaking for three hours straight, with me having sat in the garden, then strolled around the dark neighbourhood streets for an hour or so, then gone upstairs to my place to turn my computer on, then headed for my bedroom, then slowly, item by item, took my clothes off at her request.

Hmmmmmm. Yummy. If we're this good on the phone, this could turn out to be one gorgeous adventure. With or without nude models.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis