Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Europa, Village Walk: Enough with the tears!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Service: * * *
Food: * * * 1/2
Ambience: * *
Babe Count: * * 1/2

I'm sitting in Europa, Village Walk, sipping decaff cappuccino, munching on a wholewheat bagel with turkey breast on it. (Have I mentioned that since I've largely cut out high GI food around four months ago I've shed 9 kilograms?)

I've had to stop reading the book I'm currently engrossed in. It's called ACID ALEX, by Al Lovejoy, and it's his autobiography. One of my closest friends gave me a copy. He's been buying them wherever he sees them, and is handing them to his friends. It's a must-read. (Go to Al Lovejoy's site to buy a copy. He's at http://www.acidalex.com.)

The reason I've had to stop reading is simple and complex. The simple reason is that I can't see through the tears. The complex reason is that it's not terribly suave of me to have heaving shoulders and spraying tears at Europa in Village Walk.

So I'll just eat my bagel now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis