Monday, March 27, 2006

I've finally gotten around to getting my Cafe Press store into action, so you can buy my artworks on various items


Yup. It's true. After creating a Cafe Press store several months ago, and getting their weekly email newsletters, I've gotten around to making the store active.

If you'd like to buy any of my drawings printed on things like t-shirts or mugs, it's really as simple as heading to http://www.cafepress.com/schmuckshop and clicking on the items you're keen on.

Now it's NOT so simple if any of the drawings I've selected for you to browse through aren't to your taste.

Let's say you've gone to my online Flickr Gallery, and you've found a pic of mine you reallllly like. I need you to email me the address of that pic, as well as the Cafe Press item you'd like me to print it on.

Email me at schmucknews@gmail.com.

Then I can set up a product specially for you, and I'll let you know when it's done.

Yeah... it's a bit of a ball-ache. That's cos Cafe Press limits free users to one print per product line. And I'm really only going to upgrade to pro-membership if people are actually buying any of my items.

So if it's not too much trouble for you, and you like any of my artworks enough to buy them, please let me know!

Much appreciated!

Blue skies
love
Roy

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis