Saturday, January 13, 2007

0004 Matinee Soup 'Baby'


0004 Matinee Soup 'Baby', originally uploaded by royblumenthal.

It's now around 1am. I've JUST finished the finishing touches on this pic that I estimated would only take me ten minutes. Hehehehehehe.

A bit of ye olde perfectionsim kicking in? I dunno.

Regardless, here is the latest Matinee Soup, hot off the press.

(On another note... soon you'll be able to get an even deeper glimpse into the sordid busy-ness that happens in the subterranean chambers of my brain. I've been writing, designing, and painting a bunch of lapel badge designs. Some of them are outrageous. Some of them will possibly get me onto a CIA hitlist. Or worse... The American Rifle Association hitlist. Think of my badges as the 'T-Shirt Hell' of badges. That'll give you an idea of some of the stuff I'm cooking up. (Do NOT visit T-Shirt Hell if you are easy to offend. DO NOT. I've WARNED you. Repeatedly. Okay? DON'T DO IT! IT WILL OFFEND YOU!) And remember... It's not guns that kill people. It's NRA members. Yeah... that'll be a badge.)

This painting was made in Artrage 2.2, on my Toshiba Tecra M4 at La Concorde restaurant in Norwood, interrupted by a date with Gabrielle, joined later by her cousin Vanessa. All in all, a lovely evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis