Sunday, July 27, 2008

Possible Logo Design for FlyingSolo SA Unconference

In the FlyingSolo SA wiki, Jo Duxberry, one of the organisers, mentioned that they wanted someone to volunteer a design for the logo.

I couldn't really see anything wrong with the design, but the resolution was a bit skanky.

So I figured I'd simply do a remake in my style.

This is the result.

The unconference in question is a forum for freelancers (otherwise known as soloists) to gather and swap business-tips with one another in a somewhat structured environment.

I've started discussions with one of the organisers to be the visual facilitator for the Joburg event. So if you don't see me there as a delegate, you might very well get to see me in action making live paintings of the ideas under discussion.

Put your name on the waiting list for the next one, which is coming up in Joburg on September 13 2008.

The wiki is at: http://flyingsolosa.pbwiki.com/

I've signed up on the Flying Solo social networking site. If you're a freelancer, join in. My profile is at: http://flyingsolosa.ning.com/profile/RoyBlumenthal

This painting was made on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc in ArtRage 2.5, with a tiny bit of contrast-enhancement done in Photoshop CS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis