Sunday, May 17, 2009

Roy Makes a Picture -- A Video of How Roy Works

As part of a pitch for Missing Link to win a gig for Coca-Cola South Africa, I made a pic of the head honcho, Ilan.

As part of the pitch material, I documented the making of the picture.

I used the free and open source FREEZ SCREEN CAPTURE to record everything happening on my machine.

I set up my Sony VX1000 behind me on a tripod to catch the over-the-shoulder footage.

And I slammed it all into Adobe Premiere Pro CS3, and sped up all of the footage.

All of the painting is done in ArtRage 2.5 on my Rectron-sponsored Asus R1E tablet pc.

[Missing Link won the pitch. As a result, I did a wonderful day of visual facilitation at the Coca-Cola Conference in Sun City.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis