Thursday, January 27, 2005

Free, signed artworks to the first ten people to email me their postal address

Just had an idea. I've got a whole load of my digital artworks printed out on archive quality photo paper. They're signed. They're collectable. They sell at the craft markets for R65 each.

And one of them could be yours if you send me your postal address. Wherever you are in the world.

I have absolutely no interest in sending you junk mail or anything. I will destroy all records of your postal address once I've actually mailed you your artwork.

I'm doing this cos I've just gotten a yearning to reward you for reading my blog.

So. Here's the buzz. Be one of the first ten people to email me your postal address, and you'll receive one of my prints. No strings attached. Email me at roy@royblumenthal.com.

Blue skies
love
Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis