Sunday, June 04, 2006

2006-06-04 Jessie by RickPawl

I asked rickpawl on Flickr for permission to draw Jessie from his awesome photo of her. He said yes.

Which put me in a very difficult position. After all... 'naked woman with cello' HAS TO rank as one of my all time favourite fantasies. (Maybe I'll have to encourage S to take up this fine instrument?)

When the Illustration Friday topic of 'Portrait' came up, I thought I need to do something different to my usual subject matter. Portraiture is what I do normally. So Jessie immediately leapt into my consciousness, and I thought I'd try tackling something I've not tried before.

I'm hoping I succeeded somewhat.

This drawing was made using Alias Sketchbook Pro 2.0 on my Toshiba Tecra M4 in the privacy of my study, with the curtains closed.

It uses rickpawl's original pic of Jessie as reference:

Jessie by rickpawl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis