Friday, June 16, 2006

2006-06-16 Based on 'A Day In The Life' by maryanne_b

Hmmmmmm. A very satisfying experiment for me. When I first caught a glimpse of maryanne_b's pic, 'A Day in the Life', I KNEW I had to see if I could tackle smoke successfully.

I asked for her permission to do a drawing based on the pic, and she said yes. Thanks, maryanne_b!

I had real fun doing this.

As I type this description, it's half-time during the ARGENTINA vs MONTENEGRO SERBIA match in the Soccer World Cup. Argentina's leading 3--0. That's quite a score.

I've been drawing a bit, watching soccer a bit.

Quite a neat bit of multitasking.

This drawing was made using Alias Sketchbook Pro 2.0 on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc, on a specially modified portable easel mounted on a camera tripod base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis