Monday, May 28, 2007

Invitation to attend my final presentation for my Digital Arts Masters 'Critical Debates' module.

Roy, Hanlie, Liesel, Katlego, Rosie, Carmen, and Ukpong are all doing various components of their Digital Arts Masters at Wits. All of us are classmates in the 'Critical Debates' module of the course.

And we're all presenting our 20-minute presentations. They should be darned interesting. And exciting.

The thing is... we need an audience. There'll be two examiners present... Christo (our Prof), and an external examiner. Our job is to impress the living heck out of both of them.

And a big, rowdy, intelligent, interested, engaged audience would make us look good.

So please consider coming to the event. It really is high-level stuff, and you might learn a thing or two. Or teach US a thing or two.

But more importantly, in the question and answer sessions, you might be able to make us look good by making seriously intelligent comments.

No pressure.

But please come.
Date:
Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Time:
9:00am - 1:00pm

Location:
Wits University Digital Arts Department, The Convent, opposite Wits Theatre, next to the Nunnery.
Corner Jorissen and Station Streets,
Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
This image has NOT been sanctioned or vetted by my classmates. I just hacked it together cos I wanted a poster for my blog. It's a remix of a pic I made some time ago. I simply added lettering, using ArtRage 2.2 on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc. I was at Graham's desk at Blue Moon at the time. Getting in his way. And having people ogle my pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis