Monday, January 14, 2008

from nancy

Nancy! Chi Chi! Sweetie!

Thank you so much for your speedy response! Even more than that, I want to thank you for your kind and generous offer to pay for my flight to wherever it is you're living right now. Will you also pay for my hotel accommodation? That would be most awesome of you!

I don't know how to thank you enough.

Also, thank you for sending me pictures of you and your girlfriend. When you told me that you were from Liberia, I thought that you meant Liberia the country. Now I realise that you mean Liberia the sexual preference. I notice that your girlfriend looks very similar to you. Is that a sort of 'Liberian' thing. (I normally say 'Libesian', cos it's just softer and more feminine to say it like that.)

Could you let me know when you'll be able to transfer the cash into my account? Or are you going to do all of the bookings yourself?

Thanks again for your prompt response. And by the way, if I came across as 'trying to be funny', I apologise. I really don't mean to make light of a situation where both of us stand to make bucketloads of money from your dead parents. And you know, the funny thing is this... death is a part of our world. And we're all auditioning for it. And for a lot of us, 25% is just not enough.

Blue skies
love
'Schmucknews' Roy

PS: Do you have a private jet?

PPS: Oh... one more thing... what's her name? Your girlfriend? Do you have more pictures of her?

PPPS: My answer is 'yes' to almost everything you've asked. Now... where's my money?


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nancy Brent <nancybrent93@yahoo.ca>
Date: 12 Jan 2008 12:57
Subject: from nancy
To: schmucknews@gmail.com

Hello My Dearest Schmucknews,

Thank you very much for your reply to my message but please you have to know that all things in life is not always a JOKE i have realities and my prove if you need it immedietely i prove the realities to you and remember that i once ask you if you can come over here but you the answer to that is not realy make me a confidence Please i want you to be strong in faith and dont be afriad to answer me with all your heart because i need you seriously and wants to see you by all means here, But if you can come over as your seen me on the picture to see me face to face i think it will be more good and more sweetest for both of us you and I. Please please never or think that this is a joke ok, if you think that am joking here you will missed me if truelly you love me.
 
My real name is Miss Nancy Brent, my late parents died during the civil war in my country, . Mydear, actually what I have in mind for contacting you, is because I want you to stand as my foreign beneficiary to my late father  deposit with the bank.The fund was deposited by my  late  father and he used my name as the next of kin, he also put a comprehensive bond  clause that I should attend the age of 30 or present a foreigner who will help me invest the money outside my country. I have the  document concern this fund in my position, everything concerning this transaction is clear and am not a fraudulent or a cheater. Listen very well, all that i have told you concerning my present situation is the real life am passing through right now, i have the proves for the existence of this fund, all i need you to do for me is to contact the firm  on my behalf as my foreign Representative, and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.
 
That is why I contact you to stand as my foreign beneficiary next of kin to the bank. so that they will release the money to any of your account in your name, you may made avail to them, as I promise you in my previous mail, I will offer you 25% of the total sum for your assistance, but before I will forward the bank contact to you I will like to ask you some questions.
 
The question are  below:-

1) Can you make it to visit me here ?
 
2) Can you help to come here and pick me to your country after you must have secured the money in your account?
 
3) What kind of business do you have in mind that we will invest this money on?
 
4) Send to me more of your picture's for me to have more confident in you.
 
5) Forward your contact information to me such as your full name, postal address, fax and
telephone number to enable us have fast communication.

In the receipt of this information's I will send a message  to the bank where my late father made the deposit and introduce your person to the bank manager as my foreign beneficiary next of kin. Please, am asking you for my safety and security keep it very private OK, i know that God will see us through. Once the fund hit your country, you will now send me money to process my traveling document.

You can reach me on phone through the office line of Rev father Martin Thomas, He is the pastor leading the church were i wish and inform him about my plan in leaving this Senegal and he gave me his words of encouragement and his prayer's. His telephone number is:-00221763475632 ,  if you call me, he will send her lady sectary to come and call me, so that we can talk through phone. Again I will personally draft a letter of application and give you the  bank contact for you to forward the claims to them OK. waiting to read from you soonest .

Sincerely,

Nancy Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis