Friday, June 27, 2008

Pish Kebabs -- Something to Do With the Leftovers

Uh... what can I say? I'm on a roll. After my Jesus-in-a-Jar jamboree, I couldn't stop myself from having sicko ideas.

The Pish Kebab is basically something to do with all those leftover foreskins. In cultures where circumcision is practised, why not make the guests happy at the same time?

The word 'Pish' is yiddish for 'piss'. As in, 'I've got such a pish on board, I'm gunna burst!' And it's a pun on the phrase 'Shish Kebab'.

I've made sure that these kebabs are both kosher AND halaal. This is accomplished by having the rabbi and the imam working in peace and harmony overseeing the preparation of the meat.

Great way to get peace in the middle east, yeah?

Now... there's something else I want to say, but I can't for the life of me think what it is. Damn. It's on the tip of my tongue!

This pic was sketched in my trusty Moleskine (or, in this case, Foreskine). I scanned it, and modified some of the lettering a tad in Photoshop, and then did all the colouring there too. On my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc. And yes. I AM Jewish. So I'm ALLOWED to make Jewish jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis