Friday, August 03, 2007

At last -- Roy Blumenthal's artworks are available on clothing and other items! Check out Zazzle!

Here's a little Flash widget showing a rotating view of all of the products I've got up for sale at Zazzle. If you don't have Flash installed, you'll need to go directly to the gallery to see the stuff I'm selling.



One of the best things about Zazzle is that it allows you to choose any of the products on the site -- and there are hundreds -- and the buyer is allowed to modify each item as they see fit. You choose colour, style, size, whatever you want.

If you buy any of my offerings, I get a 17% commission. If you head on over to someone else's offerings and buy, I get 7%. That's pretty damn good, if you ask me.

If any of my images appeal to you, please zap me an email, or leave a comment here on my blog, and I'll whip it up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis