Thursday, September 20, 2007

A surprise visual facilitation I did -- 03 -- 'Identity'


03 -- Identity, originally uploaded by royblumenthal.

This session was all about personal transformation being a cornerstone of corporate change. The key being to know oneself.

The facilitator, Ian (pictured appallingly poorly by me), got people to reflect on the high and low points of their lives, along with the emotions they felt during those times.

This painting was made entirely live during the morning session of a seminar at the Sandton Convention Centre. I worked on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc, using ArtRage 2.5 painting software. You can hire me as a visual facilitator for your meetings, functions, events by calling me on +27 74 104 6386. You can also email me on royblumenthal@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis