Thursday, September 06, 2007

Roy's Visual Facilitation -- a one-sheet of what's on offer


Roy's Visual Facilitation -- a one-sheet of what's on offer, originally uploaded by royblumenthal.


Having recently come across the field of 'visual facilitation', I'm striding headlong into this as a way of earning my living.

This is a quick read for people to get a sense of what it is I do. It's little more than a skim overview. But hopefully it arouses some curiosity.

From the top, the interventions I've used are:

o John Tschohl (www.johntschohl.com).

o Benjamin Zander (www.benjaminzander.com). He wrote to me and said...

I've been so busy [...] that i haven't written to acknowledge
your beautiful drawing/painting. It captured the spirit (and quite a
lot of the content) of the event and I will treasure it. In fact, it
is on my website.

Thanks so much for pouring your heart (and hand) into The Art of
Possibility. What a blast we had that day!

Warmest greetings

'till the next time we meet in SA

Ben


o Then the speaking buffalo is John Tschohl again.

o With Paul Macleish from Achieve Leadership representing the Disney Insitute in the bottom left corner (www.achieveleadership.net).

o And Mickey Mouse in STEAMBOAT WILLIE taking the bottom right corner by storm.

o Below the box is me, in a self-portrait.

I've already got three potential clients coming up soon, and I'm looking forward to this tremendously.

This sheet is designed to print clearly as an A4. Which means that you'll probably need to view it big to be able to make any kind of sense out of it.

This pic was made using paintings done in ArtRage on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc. I hacked things together using Photoshop CS2, CorelDraw 10, ArtRage 2.5, and my HP F380 Scanner/Printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis