Friday, May 19, 2006

2006-05-19 Sorry -- Carol & Theano -- Mugg & Bean

This drawing's in response to today's ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY topic, 'Sorry'.

I'm sitting in Mugg & Bean, Cresta. And one of the waitresses dropped a tray. And a whole bunch of crockery shattered.

I had just seen the topic, and thought that Carol and Theano's reaction a few minutes after the incident would be worth capturing. So I snapped a pic of them on the sly with my Nokia 6600, zapped it onto my tablet, and then drew huge amounts of attention from all the waiters as I drew this pic.

'I'm a chubby porker!' said Theano, looking over my shoulder.

'No you're not,' I said. 'You're beautiful. This is ART, not real life!'

This pic drawn using Alias Sketchbook Pro 2.0 on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis