Monday, May 29, 2006

2006-05-29 Dave The Lifekludger Wallace

Dave 'The Lifekludger' Wallace is a quadriplegic living in Australia. He's a techie who's keen on finding options for disabled people.

(Hey, Dave... I hope you don't mind me using non-politically correct terminology. My brother's got one arm, and he gets mightily incensed about all the delicate treading people do around the issue. His modus operandi is to call a spade a spade.)

I came across Dave's blog through another blog I subscribe to. He wrote a review about an Acer tablet pc that was on loan to him.

I responded in the comments field, and we've been in touch via email.

If anyone reading this is in a position to (1) lend Dave an Origami tablet pc for him to test it, or (2) can actually donate one to him to ease some of his hassles, that would be ultra cool. His contact details are on his site.

Robert Scoble?

This drawing of Dave was made using Alias Sketchbook Pro 2.0 on a Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis