Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm going to be ROLLING in bucks! Phishing letter... 'My Regards'

From: Alfred Koffi <alfred.koffi@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 09:06:41 +0000
Subject: My Regards
To: schmucknews@gmail.com

From the desk of
Alfred Koffi
ICB Ghana.


Attn:

It is my pleasure to seek for your assistance, and you should
consider it very important. This is an opportunity i would want us
utilize well. I am Mr Alfred Koffi, an officer in charge of Auditing
and Accounting section with International commercial bank LTD Ghana,
and also a Relationship Account Officer to Dr Salim Chidiac, a
Lebanese.

He was a Seasoned Contractor with Ghana Cement Company in Ghana
Republic, who unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport
Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Benin republic in December 25, 2003. You
will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website:
www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Before his death on the 25th December 2003, Dr Salim Chidiac, has
a fixed deposit account with the bank and no other person knows about
this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other
beneficiary and my investigation proved to me that his supposed next
of kin died along with him in the crash. Since then I have made
several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this
has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact
you. I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind
by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by
the bank to the government. Consequently, Since I have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 7 weeks now. I seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that
the proceeds of this account valued at US$12.5 million can be paid to
you and then you and me can share the money in proportion 70% to me
and 30% to you.

I sincerely request your honest co-operation to enable us see this
transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of
the law. while it will take only 14 working days the funds will be in
your nominated Bank account. you should forward the following
information to me for a quicker communication.

A. Your Full Name
B. Private telephone and fax number
C. Your Full location Address.

Yours Sincerely.
Alfred Koffi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis