Monday, November 13, 2006

2006-11-12 -- Illustration Friday -- Clean

Back in high school, my biology teacher wore transluscent blouses with a flesh-coloured bra. She was a real looker, with a hot bod. And a maltese poodle called 'Muffy'. Seriously.

And she was rumoured to 'choose' a matric every year to have sex with.

In my matric year, it wasn't me.

Several years after I left school, I found out that she married one of her ex-matrics. A dude about two years ahead of me. Lucky fellow.

When the Illustration Friday topic hit my inbox this week, I knew EXACTLY how I was going to interpret 'Clean'.

Yup. For anyone who's a little vision impaired, the teacher cleaning the board here is NOT wearing a transluscent top with a flesh-coloured bra. She does NOT have a dog called 'Muffy'. And in THIS version, she selects ME!

See... I've made a clean sweep.

This painting was made in ArtRage 2.2 on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet PC in my lounge, on a tripod, with me listening to The Violent Femmes more loudly on a Sunday night than my neighbours ought to tolerate.

As reference, I used a pic by Dave Sackville on stock.xchang called 'Classroom'. Thanks Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis