Tuesday, November 21, 2006

2006-11-20 Scientist Reading

Last night was my second date with the Scientist. I googled her name, and I developed a sharp pain in my left testicle due to the awe the search generated. She's a top-boffin.

One of the stipulations to dating her was that I was required to make good on the brag on my internet-dating profile... 'If we hit it off, maybe I'll sketch you'.

So... I've made good. Can't promise that it looks anything at all like her. But that's probably a good thing. Maybe a polyamorous scientist doesn't really wanna be tracked down or recognised?

I'm currently sitting in Gloria Jean's in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton. I started this painting at home late last night, and finished it here. Took a break when my buddy Ed popped in for a quick lunch. He bought me a copy of THE GAME by Neil Strauss.

So far, the babe count has gone off the scale. It's higher than 5 stars out of 5. Food was fine: 3 out of 5. Ambience is good: 4 out of 5. And service is excellent: 5 out of 5. (My waitress immediately spotted me pouring milk all over my power adaptor, and came rushing over with a cloth to wipe it.)

This painting was made with a live model in my lounge, with me using ArtRage 2.2 on my Toshiba Tecra M4 tablet pc. I wanted to wear a beret to REALLY impress my model as to how much of an artist I look, but the beret is buried in my car boot somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis