Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Roy Blumenthal's 'Living Your Art' Mini-Manifesto

1. I live my art in prosperity and abundance.

2. I do what I love, and the necessary resources follow.

3. If I CAN'T do what I love, I love what I do.

4. I ask myself three questions every night before I sleep: (i) What did I learn today? (ii) What did I contribute today? (iii) What did I enjoy today?

5. I go to therapy.

6. I make art.

7. I share my art.

8. I partake of other people's art.

9. Everything is art.

Hugh MacLeod over at gapingvoid recently issued a challenge to his readers to create their personal mini-manifestos in 500 words or less. I reckon the above sums me up pretty well. Hugh has some guidelines on how you can submit your own manifesto to him, as well as an archive of all of the manifestos he's linked to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

ShareThis